For divers who have reveled in the beauty of Cayman's waters before, there's even more to discover. After seven years of planning, Cayman Islands Tourism Association, in conjunction with the Ministry and Department of Tourism, sinks the EX USS Kittiwake. The ship marks the creation of a new Marine Park, and promises a fascinating new snorkeling and diving attraction just off the west coast of Grand Cayman.
Helping people discover new experiences like this while respecting the marine environment is a part of what we call Caymankind. Caymankind is, in essence, the spirit of the Cayman Islands – as reflected in the smiling, friendly faces you’ll meet, the once-in-a-lifetime experiences you’ll share and the breathtaking natural beauty you’ll discover at every turn. Caymankind is also a way of living—one that is unique to the Cayman Islands. It’s an unwritten acknowledgement that things like safety, community and respect are the most important things any destination can offer
For more information www.caymankind.com
Don Foster's Dive is Cayman's oldest established dive company with over 25 years experience diving in Grand Cayman. Located on the waterfront just south of the capitol city of Georgetown, fronted by a spectacular reef system, adjacent to famous Devil's Grotto, this makes for a great shore dive. With daily 2 tank boat dives and on-site pool for instruction or just lounging and a large shop full of great t shirts, refreshments and sourvenirs, Don Foster's is the best choice for your diving needs.
DIVE THE NEW EX-USS KITTIWAKE WRECK! Cayman's newest dive adventure.
Save on Pre-Booked Dive Packages!! 3 2-tanks - $225 Per Person; 4 2-tanks - $300 Per Person
• Includes free shore dives
• Free shuttle service from select hotels on Seven Mile Beach is available for our customers.
Six days of 2-tank boat diving to Cayman's West Wall and a shallow reef or wreck dive. On our 42 foot jet drive boat departing daily at 9:30 AM returning between 12:30 and 1:00 PM. Dive in small groups with a captain and dive instructor/Divemaster looking after your safety and making sure you have a great scuba dive on Grand Cayman's colorful reefs
$486.00 per person February 1, 2011 through April 15, 2011. Travel must be booked by: April 1, 2011
• 6 diving days of Boat Diving for the price of 5 days.
• 2-tank boat dive each day including tanks, weights, and unlimited air for shore diving
• Guided shore dive.
• Ground transfers for diving
• Unlimited shore diving at Eden Rock and Devils Grotto
Get away this winter and relax in the Sun and under the Water. Explore the East End of Grand Cayman, kick back and relax and enjoy pristine diving with a service style that will surpass your expectations. Book a minimum 7 night stay and receive The 7th Night Free, The 6th Dive Free and a day car rental free when staying at Compass Point Dive Resort and diving with Ocean Frontiers and a car rental with Avis for your entire stay.
$1,425.00 PPDO for a seven night stay during 1st January 2011 - 16th April 2011 . Travel must be booked by 28th February
• 7 nights in a luxurious oceanfront condominium at Compass Point Dive Resort
• 6 days of 2-tank boat dives
• Free Avis rental car for your entire stay
• Free WIFI Internet access
• Small and personal resort
• Kayaks and bicycles
• Fresh water swimming pool
• All taxes included
Book our spacious Ocean view room between now and April 30th and Dive the USS Kittiwake for Free! The hottest ticket on Grand Cayman.
Package Starts at $1075.00 PPDO (5 Nights); $1525.00 PPDO (7 Nights) Now until April 30th, 2011. Must book by March 15th, 2011
• 4 days of two tank boat diving with 5 Night Package (One less than the number of nights for extended stays)
• Minimum 5 nights
• Package features Ocean view rooms
• USS Kittiwake trip and wristband included (one complimentary dive per trip)
• Full "Order from Menu" Breakfast Daily at on-site SeaHarvest Restaurant
• Grand Cayman ground transfers included
• Unlimited Complimentary Shore Diving
• Hotel Tax and Service Fees Included
• Cannot be combined with any other offer. Based on availability
Explore the best of the Cayman Islands aboard the Cayman Aggressor IV and save 25% off select weeks. This beautiful 110 ft. dive yacht offers packages that include all meals, snacks, unlimited diving, private accommodations with heads/showers, non alcoholic beverages, local beer/wine and transfers. Join our professional staff for an experience of a lifetime as we visit all Little Cayman, Cayman Brac and Grand Cayman.
• 5 1/2 days of unlimited diving (day and night)
• 1 master, 6 deluxe and 2 twin staterooms with private heads/showers
• Grand Cayman, Little Cayman (Bloody Bay Wall) and Cayman Brac (Russian Destroyer)
• 3 chef prepared meals a day, 2 snacks
• Transfers included to and from airport
• Dive specialty courses including underwater photography, video, Nitrox and advanced diver
• FREE Reef Ambassador Course through 12/31/2011
Dive Cayman's new underwater park - the Kittiwake! Dive Cayman walls and shallow reefs renowned for clear visibility and abundant marine life and take a trip to the newest attraction, the ex-USS Kittiwake! In only 60 feet, divers will delight in her 5-decks, tour the chambers and marvel at the new Wreck! Add unlimited nitrox all week at $85.US..
$1725 PPDO; Apr 16 - May 21, 2011. Travel must be booked by April 30, 2011.
• 7 nights lodging in an ocean suite
• Full meal plan and welcome cocktail, gratuity included
• 2-tank boat trips every day, escorted by 2 dive instructors + topside support crew
• 1 1-tank trip to the ex-USS Kittiwake
• Unlimited shore diving at 2 great locations
• Airport transfers
• Taxes and service charges
Enjoy diving to our new underwater shipwreck and artificial reef attraction for divers. The USS Kittiwake will provide underwater enthusiasts of all skill levels with a new year-round diving destination that is both easy to access and a thrill to explore.
Package prices valid February 1st – April 30th, 2011. Applies to certified divers only. Dive certifications must be presented upon check‐in with Red Sail Sports.
• Daily 2-Tank Boat Dives
• Kittiwake Afternoon Wreck Dive
• Kittiwake Medallion pass
• Kittiwake T-Shirt
• 1-Tank Night Dive
• 10% OFF at Retail Stores
• FREE Sunset Sail