The greatest thing to happen to a drysuit since the waterproof zipper.
Few companies bring innovative products to divers as consistently as DUI. But ZipSeals are not only innovative, they are truly revolutionary. It will change how people view drysuits forever.
ZipSeals make changing the seals on a drysuit as easy as closing a Ziploc bag. A ring is attached to the drysuit neck and sleeve and as well as the latex wrist and neck seals. The ring on the suit and ring on the seals are then pressed together to create a strong, interlocking connection. Here are just some of the benefits:
- Never lose a dive! If you rip a seal during a dive trip or on a dive boat, just put on a new one. You'll never miss a dive due to a torn latex seal with DUI ZipSeals.
- Change your own latex neck and wrist seals in minutes! No need to send in your drysuit for service which saves shipping and repair time.
- Packing your gear at the last minute before a dive and you have a bad seal? This is no longer a dilemma because you can just zip a new one on in 30 seconds.
- Renting a drysuit from a dive store and the neck seal is too big? No problem! Your DUI dealer can zip the right size on and you're ready to go.
- DUI ZipSeals(patent pending) are totally different from any other ring system. Previous systems required hard rings to be installed on your drysuit which were uncomfortable at best and, at worst, ineffective. In addition to being distracting, they are rigid making them bulky on people with small hands a too small to put a big hand through. DUI ZipSeal rings are made of a flexible urethane so supple that is barely noticeable.