Those looking for a full-featured entry level Air or Nitrox Dive Computer will love Oceanic's new Veo 100 Nx, announced today. The Veo 100 Nx is the next generation of the popular Veo 100. "The Veo 100 has been extremely successful as an entry level, back-up or rental computer due to competitive pricing, ease of use and reliability." said Doug Krause, Marketing Manager for Oceanic Worldwide. "The addition of Nitrox with the launch of the Nx will no doubt further strengthen our dominant market share in this category."
Key features of the new Veo 100 Nx include:
- Air and Nitrox Operating Modes
- Easy to learn and use
- Customize the information displayed during a dive with a press of a button
- "Hockey Puck" module is the same size as most depth gauges for easy and inexpensive console upgrades
- Water activation
- Reset feature for rental/charter applications
- Diver-replaceable battery with Hot Swap memory allows battery change between dives
- Automatic Safety Stop Prompt
- 12 Dive Log Book
In addition, the Veo 100 Nx offers several user settings and options including Nitrox 21 50%, Maximum PO2 (1.2 1.6), FO2 50% Default (ON / OFF), Water Activation (ON / OFF), Units of Measure (Imperial / Metric), Hour Format (12 / 24), and Time of Day.
The Veo 100 Nx Dive Computer has an MSRP of US$289.95 (module), US$299.95 (wrist), US$389.95 (Combo 2 Gauge Console), or US$439.95 (NavCon 3 Gauge Console) and is available from Oceanic's network of Authorized Dealers throughout the world. More information click here