PADI Travel Network (PTN) has contracted PADI Five Star National Geographic Dive Center Sam's Tours and the Palau Royal Resort to host this special Society event. This is pretty much an all-inclusive event, so let PTN, PADI Diving Society and Sam's Tours staff take care of all the logistics while you sit back, relax and dive
Check out the current schedule (PDF) and read about all of the Society shenanigans (aka, parties, contests, prizes and your loyal staff!).
Packages start at $2250 US* and include:
- Free Enriched Air Nitrox
- Five days of three-tank boat diving with PADI Five Star Dive Center
- Eight nights accommodation with
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Daily hotel transfers
- Rock Island and Jellyfish Lake Tour
- Welcome Dinner at Palau Royal Breeze Bar with War Canoe and Dancers
- Trip to Ngemelis beach and bon voyage party
- Parties, prizes, and free gifts for all attendees
Plus, this package includes the following meals:
- Seven Breakfasts at Waves Restaurant - Palau Royal Resort
- Seven Lunches on the beach
- Six Dinners both on-site and off property, including the popular Taj Palau Restaurant and Kramer's Café.
This is perfect for adventure-hungry divers, don't miss this opportunity. Contact your local PADI Dive Center or Resort or your PADI Travel Network Specialist Karin Sahm at 800 736-7021, ext. 165.
PADI Travel Network License CSOT #2063948-40 & Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST3617