Top Five Reasons to Get Your Friends and Family Diving:
1. You'll get to say I told you so' to your friends.
By now you've already told your friends and family how amazing it is to breathe underwater - you showed them photos of your diving excursions, retold stories of how you saw your first turtle and sting ray, and bragged about your certification.
Give your friends a chance to experience all of the wonderful underwater sights and then say I told you so!
2. If you see a large predator - you only have to out swim your slowest buddy.
3. You can put your new buddies to work.
Get your friends to help you take photos or create a video of your quest to become a PADI Pro for the Go Pro Challenge
4. Plus, you can convince them to pose next to a shark by telling them it is just a large fish.
5. You'll no longer have to sneak gear into the house or hide the credit card bill if your spouse starts diving with you.
Get your family and friends diving with a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience which most PADI Dive Centers and Resorts offer at little or no cost. The reasons are endless as to why you should encourage your friends to become divers.