From 15-24 September 2010, Society members are taking over Palau for nine exploratory days and eight adventurous nights. Not only will they be getting five days of three-tank diving, they'll also experience one day of snorkeling at Jellyfish Lake, famous for its 13 million non-stinging jellyfish. Society members will also discover the enchanted Rock Islands and experience a few of the 350 unique islands in the Palau archipelago.
Join PADI Diving Society and book your spot for this unforgettable dive excursion, picturesque scenery and a great experience with fellow Society members.
Packages start at $2250 US* and include:
- Eight nights accommodations at the Palau Royal Resort
- Five days of three-tank boat diving with PADI Five Star National Geographic Dive Center Sam's Tours
- Tour of the Rock Islands
- Snorkel excursion at Jellyfish Lake
- All meals
- Contests and free gifts for all attendees
- Breakfast daily
* Price is per diver based on double occupancy and does not include airline fees and taxes. Subject to change and availability.
PADI Travel Network License CST #2063948-40 & Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST36173