From 15-22 February 2014, PADI Diving Society members are headed for an adventure in the Philippines to experience and explore the warm water, white sandy beaches and a rich and diverse culture and history.
Many dream of discovering the Philippines, and here’s your chance to book your space for this once-in-a-lifetime event. Explore dive sites in the Dumaguete region of Negros Island, check out more than 400 coral species (and try to identify them all), explore the coastline by kayak, take a dip in the Casaroro waterfalls and much more. As always, the event is filled with Society perks – parties, free gifts, special guests and your favorite Society team leaders. Hosted by PADI Five Star Dive Center Atlantis Dive Resort, this will truly be an unforgettable event.
Packages start at $2075 US* and include:
- Seven nights accommodations at Atlantis Dive Resort Dumaguete
- Up to five boat dives per day, including night dives
- Welcome cocktail party, beach BBQ and farewell reception
- Two special day trips
- Special guests
- Specialty clinics, seminars, contests and prizes
- Free gifts for all attendees
- All meals at Toko’s Restaurant
- Round-trip economy airfare between Manila and Dumaguete, plus round-trip on-island transfers**
*Price based on double occupancy in a deluxe room. Price does not include airline fees and taxes. Price does not include $85 US marine park fees, payable on check out day. Event subject to availability and subject to change.
**Round-trip flight includes 30 kilograms/66 pounds of checked luggage. Additional baggage fees not included.
PADI Travel Network License CST #2063948-40 & Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST36173