WHAT TO BRING
- There are certain documents required for entry into Dominica. Most visitors need a valid passport and a return ticket.
- Bring your current c-card
- For more information about travel outside of the United States, contact the U.S. State Department
- If you do travel outside of the U.S., you can also register with the U.S. State Department, so that in case of an emergency you can be located or contacted. Click here to register
- If you bring your own equipment, customs may thoroughly check your bags
- Tanks are readily available at dive shops, and many offer Nitrox
- A 3mm shorty is all you'll need most of the year
- If you'd rather leave your equipment at home, there are many dive operators in Dominica that offer everything you need for a great diving experience.
- Find a PADI dive shop at www.padi.com
- If you have special requirements, it's best to call ahead and verify that the dive operator can accommodate your needs
What to pack
- (Make sure your items meet FAA guidelines at the time of travel)
- Bug spray
- Light rain ponchos
- Waterproof footwear (or sandals that can be washed off)
- Bathing suits ( Dominica is also a bit on the conservative side, and in general wearing bathing suits in town or while shopping or dining is not customary).
- Drip-dry clothing