Let's face it, reality happens...
You're on the first day of a dive trip, slip into your drysuit and you rip your neck seal. Is the dive trip over? Not if you have DUI ZipSeals. Simply zip a new seal on in a minute and you're ready to go.
- Available as a feature option on all DUI drysuits
- Flexible urethane ring installed on the neck and/or wrist
- Replace any neck or wrist seal in minutes
- Wrist seals can be replaced with a ZipGlove for completely dry hands
- Neck seal also available as latex hood/neck ZipSeal combo
- Most current model DUI drysuits can be retrofitted with ZipSeals through DUI's Service Department
- Double layer over knee area