Stainless Steel Back Plate
The backbone of any system - this cleverly designed back plate can be used with the webbed harness or inserted into the WTX Harness.
• Made of 316 stainless steel
• Weighs approx 5 lbs (2.2 kg)
• 4 each upper and lower slots accommodate nylon cylinder bands so a single cylinder can be strapped directly to the plate. Having a series of 4 slots provides lateral stability of the cylinder that traditional 2 slot plates cannot
• 3 holes at the top of the plate offer a range of height adjustments for the buoyancy cells and the cylinders. In addition, a corresponding lower center slot allows for lower band bolts that are misaligned
• 2" wide crotch strap slot
• Upper and lower perimeter holes along either side and holes along the bottom allow for the mounting of accessories
• Textured, electro-plate finish and a laser-etched Apeks logo round out the look of the plate
Find exclusive opportunities and packages offered to Society members on the member benefits site.