Apeks WTX SeriesApeks, the company that produces the premiere line of technical regulators, offers you a premiere line of technical BCs. Presenting the WTX Series - a selection of harnesses, buoyancy cells and
accessories that will certainly appeal to today's technical divers. These fine products offer unparalleled versatility through their modularity. The components can be assembled into a highly technical rig for those trained to push the limits or scaled down to make a travel friendly rig that any diver would want to use.
Each product has been carefully designed by the Apeks' engineering team in conjunction with some of the most accomplished technical divers of our time. Each component has undergone extensive field-testing to make sure the design is right the first time. All materials and components were selected for strength and durability. The result is a product selection that technical divers can have confidence in.
This is our most versatile harness. Solid construction coupled with durable materials make this harness a cornerstone for many applications.
• Can mount directly to a single cylinder using dual nylon cylinder bands
• Can accept an Apeks back plate for heavy loads such as twin steel cylinders
• Multiple grommet settings on the waistband allow the attachment of the SureLock™ weight system
• Open shoulder design allows diver to add or remove hardware for total customization
• Made from rugged 1000D Armorshield Cordura
• Removable crotch strap made of 2" (5cm) soft web
• 6-two inch stainless steel D-rings (2, angled, on shoulders, 2 on the hips and 2 on the crotch strap)
• 6-one inch stainless steel D-rings along the sides accommodate light canisters, argon bottles or other accessories
• 2-one inch stainless steel D-rings along the lower back are for marker buoys, reels or other accessories
• Removable back pad
• Heavy duty waist buckle made of stainless steel
• Stainless steel triloaders distribute the load between the back, waist and shoulders for a great fit
• SOLAS reflector airway hold-downs can be removed or repositioned
• Chest strap comes standard