Apeks WTX SeriesApeks, the company that produces the premiere line of technical regulators, offers you a premiere line of technical BCs. Presenting the WTX Series - a selection of harnesses, buoyancy cells and
accessories that will certainly appeal to today's technical divers. These fine products offer unparalleled versatility through their modularity. The components can be assembled into a highly technical rig for those trained to push the limits or scaled down to make a travel friendly rig that any diver would want to use.
Each product has been carefully designed by the Apeks' engineering team in conjunction with some of the most accomplished technical divers of our time. Each component has undergone extensive field-testing to make sure the design is right the first time. All materials and components were selected for strength and durability. The result is a product selection that technical divers can have confidence in.
WTX3 Buoyancy Cell
This single cylinder buoyancy cell can mate to the WTX Harness or directly to the back plate.
• Gussets along each side allow for a full 32 lbs of lift without compromising the overall size of the WTX3
• 4 slots allow it to be mounted to a WTX harness or back plate using upper and lower nylon cylinder bands
• 2 pairs of grommets allow the WTX3 to be bolted on if a single cylinder mounting kit is used
• A 2" (5cm) wide restriction band at the bottom of the WTX3 allows the cylinder to nestle into the inflated buoyancy cell so it doesn't get pushed away from your body
• A 2" (5cm) D-ring on the restrictor band is a convenient place to add accessories like a surface marker buoy
• The airway comes off the top back center of the cell. A safety cable inside the elliptical hose prevents hyperextension of the corrugated hose
• Features the Apeks technical inflator with brass buttons
• Includes front, lower left pull dump
• Constructed from durable 840-denier nylon