Apeks WTX SeriesApeks, the company that produces the premiere line of technical regulators, offers you a premiere line of technical BCs. Presenting the WTX Series - a selection of harnesses, buoyancy cells and
accessories that will certainly appeal to today's technical divers. These fine products offer unparalleled versatility through their modularity. The components can be assembled into a highly technical rig for those trained to push the limits or scaled down to make a travel friendly rig that any diver would want to use.
Each product has been carefully designed by the Apeks' engineering team in conjunction with some of the most accomplished technical divers of our time. Each component has undergone extensive field-testing to make sure the design is right the first time. All materials and components were selected for strength and durability. The result is a product selection that technical divers can have confidence in.
WTX4 Buoyancy CellThis is a new buoyancy cell in the WTX Series of floatation products. The WTX4 is a smaller version of the WTX6 & WTX8 but it can accept single cylinders too!
• The WTX4 provides 45lbs. of lift
• The WTX4 can mate directly to the WTX harness or the stainless steel back plate using twin tank bands or using center bolts
• Highly efficient drains allow water to empty quickly after a dive
• Outer bag constructed out of Armorshield™ Cordura® to resist abraision and fading
• Inner bag constructed from mil-spec welded fabric. This is the same fabric used in survival vests worn by US fi ghter pilots
• The airway comes off of the back top center of the cell. A safety cable inside the elliptical hose prevents hyperextension of the corrugated hose
• Features the Apeks technical infl ator with brass buttons
• Pull dump on inside lower left
• Optional pull dump may be added to the inside lower right