Apeks WTX SeriesApeks, the company that produces the premiere line of technical regulators, offers you a premiere line of technical BCs. Presenting the WTX Series - a selection of harnesses, buoyancy cells and
accessories that will certainly appeal to today's technical divers. These fine products offer unparalleled versatility through their modularity. The components can be assembled into a highly technical rig for those trained to push the limits or scaled down to make a travel friendly rig that any diver would want to use.
Each product has been carefully designed by the Apeks' engineering team in conjunction with some of the most accomplished technical divers of our time. Each component has undergone extensive field-testing to make sure the design is right the first time. All materials and components were selected for strength and durability. The result is a product selection that technical divers can have confidence in.
WTX6 & WTX8 Buoyancy Cells
• These twin cylinder buoyancy cells provide 60 lbs and 80 lbs of lift respectively
• Outer bag constructed out of Armorshield™ Cordura to resist abrasion and fading
• Inner bag constructed from mil-spec welded fabric. This is the same fabric used in survival vests worn by US fi ghter pilots
• Inner bladder protected from zipper with V-diamond rubber
• Pull dump on inside lower left
• Optional pull dump may be added to inside lower right
• Highly effi cient drains empty water quickly after the dive
• 3 upper grommets allow various height settings coupled with a lower slot that compensates for misaligned band bolts
• The airway comes off the top back center of the cell. A safety cable inside the elliptical hose prevents hyperextension of the corrugated hose
• Features the Apeks technical inflator with brass buttons