Apeks WTX SeriesApeks, the company that produces the premiere line of technical regulators, offers you a premiere line of technical BCs. Presenting the WTX Series - a selection of harnesses, buoyancy cells and
accessories that will certainly appeal to today's technical divers. These fine products offer unparalleled versatility through their modularity. The components can be assembled into a highly technical rig for those trained to push the limits or scaled down to make a travel friendly rig that any diver would want to use.
Each product has been carefully designed by the Apeks' engineering team in conjunction with some of the most accomplished technical divers of our time. Each component has undergone extensive field-testing to make sure the design is right the first time. All materials and components were selected for strength and durability. The result is a product selection that technical divers can have confidence in.
WTX6R Buoyancy Cell
The first of it's kind. This clever, redundant buoyancy cell has both airways coming off the back top of the cell. This is the ideal location for a diver in the swimming position.
• This redundant system contains two inner cells in one outer bag. Either cell is capable of generating 60 lbs of lift when it is full. Dive with peace of mind knowing that you're carrying a
• The WTX6R can mate directly to the WTX harness or the stainless steel back plate using twin tank bands or using center bolts
• Highly efficient drains allow water to empty quickly after a dive
• Outer bag constructed out of Armorshield™ Cordura® to resist abraision and fading
• Inner bags constructed from mil-spec welded fabric
• A safety cable inside the elliptical hoses prevents hyperextension of the corrugated hoses
• Features the Apeks technical infl ator with brass buttons
• The air cell closest to the diver has a pull dump on inside lower left with a capped-off port on the inside lower right for an optional right dump
• The air cell furthest from the diver has a pull dump on outside lower right with a capped-off port on the outside lower left for an optional left dump