The LaZer is based on the very popular Stiletto BC. The LaZer however is cut, shaped and sized for the female form. It features a vest that is scooped in the lower rear to accomodate shorter torsos and wider hips. It is a rugged full featured but light-weight BC, designed for women who may do both warm and temperate water diving but don't need the twin tank capability or higher lift of Zeagle's heavy-duty BCs. The LaZer's extra durable reinforced 1000 denier nylon bladder material, gives an extra level of protection against abrasion or punctures in close environments like the edge of a coral reef or wreck. It has sufficient lift and weight capacity for most average sized divers to use in their local environments, yet packs easily into a lightweight travel system.
The LaZer is ideal for the woman who wants a lightweight but rugged system, for both travel and local diving that doesn't compromise on features.
- 35-lb lift capacity low profile retracting bladder
- Personal Fit System (PFS) Sizing
- Reinforced 1000 denier nylon construction
- Sewn on Lumbar Pad
- Two zippered utility pockets
- Adjustable elastic waist panels
- 5 Stainless Steel D-rings
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- 30-lb capacity Ripcord weight system
- 20-lb Capacity rear mount weight system',
- Trim Colors available at an extra charge.