DUI’s CXO drysuit is designed to be more than just a drysuit to keep you safer in contaminated water conditions; it’s part of a completely encapsulating SYSTEM.
After all, it’s not just about the fabric that is used in the drysuit. It’s about the seams, the zipper, the seals, the valves, the hood and the full-face mask. The diver is only as safe as the weakest link in the SYSTEM.
The DUI CXO is the first step in providing Public Safety Divers with a SYSTEM. In combination with the educational seminars presented at DUI DOG Rally & Demo Tour events and consumer dive shows around the USA, DUI is the choice for diver protection.
Available in Men’s Select Sizes (short, regular and tall) in S, M, L, XL, XXL
Also available in Special Production Made to Measure Sizes!
- Double Taped Seams
- Polyurethane shoulder-entry zipper
- Reinforced pads at the knees, waist, and shoulders
- Contaminated water valves:
- Inlet / Fluorosilicone o-rings
- Exhaust / Double exhaust diaphragm with a check valve
made with fluorosilicone
- ZipSeal System
- RockBoot System with attached socks
- Polyurethane Laminated Fabric (ASTM F739-07)
- Red/Black or All Black
- ZipSeal on Neck Allows for easy neck seal changes on site
- Includes attached latex hood with hood liner
- ZipSeals on Wrist
- Allows for easy glove changes on site
- Includes dry gloves (ZipGloves) with liners
- DUI drysuit bag, talc and ZipStick