LATEST GENERATION OF POPULAR DIVE COMPUTER NOW INCLUDES NITROX COMPATIBILITY
Those looking for a full-featured entry level Air or Nitrox Dive Computer will love AERIS's new XR-1 Nx. The XR-1 Nx is the next generation of the popular XR-1. "The XR-1 has been extremely successful as an entry level, back-up or rental computer due to competitive pricing, ease of use and reliability." said Doug Krause, Marketing Manager for AERIS. "The addition of Nitrox with the launch of the Nx will no doubt further strengthen our market share in this category."
Key features of the new XR-1 Nx include:
- Air and Nitrox Operating Modes
- Easy to learn and use
- Customize the information displayed during a dive with a press of a button
- "Hockey Puck" module is the same size as most depth gauges for easy and inexpensive console upgrades
- Water activation
- Reset feature for rental/charter applications
- Diver-replaceable battery with Hot Swap memory allows battery change between dives
- Automatic Safety Stop Prompt
- 12 Dive Log Book
In addition, the XR-1 Nx offers several user settings and options including Nitrox 21 50%, Maximum PO2 (1.2 1.6), FO2 50% Default (ON / OFF), Water Activation (ON / OFF), Units of Measure (Imperial / Metric), Hour Format (12 / 24), and Time of Day.
The XR-1 Nx Dive Computer has an MSRP of US$289.95 (module), US$299.95 (wrist), US$389.95 (2 Gauge Console), or US$439.95 (3 Gauge Console with compass) and is available from AERIS's network of Authorized Dealers throughout the world.
More information may be found at: www.DiveAERIS.com/p_computers_xr1nx.html