MARES Diving introduces Force Dive Watch: Just in time for the holidays.
NORWALK, CT (November 12, 2007) at the recent DEMA show, Mares introduced its new dive watch: Force. The Force will be produced in limited quantities and available just in time for the holidays.
An extensive feature list makes this both a stylish and quality timepiece; exclusively Mares.
The Force Dive Watch features:
* Solid Marine grade 316L stainless steel construction
* Screw down crown and crown guards
* Superluminov dial markings and hands
* Stainless steel screwbar band to case interface
* Triple secure stainless steel clasp
* Solid forged type 316L stainless steel case back
* Unidirectional rotating bezel for safe, accurate bottom times
* Japanese quartz movement accurate to ±15 secs. per month
* 200M/660Ft. depth rating for worry-free underwater performance
* 2-year Unconditional warranty
The Mares Force dive watch, which was specially created by the Reactor Watch group, has a suggested retail of $350.00 and will be available at MARES dealers soon.
For additional information on this product and the complete line of Mares products for 2007 contact your MARES District Sales Manager, Customer Service or go to www.mares.com for your nearest Authorized MARES Dealer.