At Sherwood Scuba, we're more than exacting when it comes to the engineering and manufacture of our dive computers and gauges. If we go to extremes to ensure these instruments are precision-crafted and ruggedly reliable, it's so you can go to extremes in your enjoyment of the underwater world, safely and with confidence.
Wisdom lets you know just where you stand. Measuring dive time, depth and air supply, it uses a reliable, time-proven algorithm to calculate and display remaining dive time based on established limits for nitrogen tension, oxygen exposure or cylinder pressure. It is exceptionally dependable.
- Dive simulator: Walk yourself through any dive beforehand, and see your limits without getting wet.
- Repetitive dive planning: Use information from previous dives to see limitations of your next dive.
- Dive log: Stores profiles for later recall and viewing.
- Deco calculation: Calculates decompression stops to 60 feet
- Button or water activation
- Audible and visual alarms
- Seven optional and adjustable choices.
- HydroGlow Screen illumination, with large screen and numerals for easy reading.
- Air, nitrox, or gauge modes: 21% to 50% FO2
- N2 and O2 absorption bar graphs for instant recognition
- Time to fly/desaturation timers
- Automatic altitude adjustment to 14,000 feet
- Date and time-of-day records
- User replaceable battery: Extended life battery and low battery indicator
- Adjustable data sampling rate
- Imperial or metric units