Mako's unique construction delivers all of the qualities you'd expect in a professional mask, with a lighter more comfortable fit. Other frameless masks anchor the strap buckle on the flexible mask skirt. The Mako strap system attaches directly to the stable subframe and utilizes Sherwood's VPP swivel buckle to evenly distribute contact pressure against the face. The result is unprecedented comfort throughout your dive. Ideal for all diving environments, from tropical to polar.
- Sherwood's unique sub-frame design for greater stability and better fit
- Sherwood's easy-access nose pocket for single-handed equalizing
- A single tempered-glass lens
- Highest quality silicone in the skirt and strap
- Our unique VPP (Virtual Pivot Point) swivel buckle places the pivoting point of the strap forward on the mask for maximum comfort and easier adjustment