3-in-1 Underwater Photo-Video Light
The new SeaLife Light is the start of a revolution in underwater lighting: Instead of flash-only illumination, advanced LED light technology adds depth and color balance to close-up pictures and videos that strobe-only pictures lack.
Use the light in combination with the SeaLife Digital Pro Flash to create the ideal underwater lighting set-up. The Digital Pro Flash brightens up the colorful background at longer shooting distances. The permanent light makes close-up colors come alive with its wide-angle beam that evenly illuminates the subject without hot spots or overpowering.
The 3-in1 SeaLife Underwater Photo-Video Light includes a flexible arm for easy aiming and universal mounting base that fits all SeaLife cameras, and other underwater cameras. Easy to use, one button operation. Release the light from its arm and aim into dark crevices and under coral to uncover hidden sea creatures.
• Powerful 500 lumen LED light. Latest LED technology featuring 3 x 3W Cree XP-G R5 LEDs
• One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select light modes.
• Quick-release - Detach light from its arm for aiming into dark areas and discover hiding sea creatures.
• Includes flexible arm and tray. Easy aiming with rubberized flexible arm and universal mounting tray.
• Flash Cancellation mode. Light dims for 2 seconds when detecting external flash.
• No hot spots. Soft, 70 degree light beam evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots.
• Depth tested to 300 ft (100m) – Guaranteed
• Customized Light Modes – Select between 8 different light mode settings with adjustable power levels, (100%→50%→25%), Power Overdrive and Flash Cancellation.
• Coiled safety lanyard so you don't lose the light when it's disconnected from its arm.
• Rubber hood for added shock protection against drops and rough handling.
The SeaLife Underwater Photo-Video Light is retailing for $369.95 and available at authorized SeaLife retailers.