The PT-E06 underwater case has been specially customized for the Olympus E-620 and is waterproof up to a water pressure equivalent to a depth of 40 metres. With its durable, high quality polycarbonate construction, it protects the camera from water while also cushioning it from knocks and bumps on land. As a genuine advantage to the underwater photographer, you can make use of the Live View function and use the large 2.7"/6.9cm LCD instead of the viewfinder. The flash connectors allow optional use of up to two UFL-2 underwater flash units. Five interchangeable lens ports allow the optional use of 9-18mm, 14-42mm, 14-45mm, 11-22mm, 14-54mm (II), 7-14mm, 8mm Fisheye and the 35mm as well as the 50mm Macro lens. More accessories are available and an external flash is necessary.
- Waterproof down to 40 meters
- Rotary buckle closure for simple yet secure open and close
- Multiple flash connectors for Olympus UW strobes
- 5 interchangeable lens ports available
- Rugged polycarbonate construction