Dimensions (WxHxD): 158x109x109mm / 6.3x4.4x4.4inch Weight: Approx. 510g / 17.9oz (not including hand strap) (Underwater weight: Approx. -110g / -3.9oz) Construction: polycarbonate Depth rating: 55m / 180ft
- The camera is equipped with a 1/1.75-inch charge coupled device (CCD) image sensor having 10.01 million effective pixels, which offers superior resolution and the ability to vividly record every detail of your precious moments. (The maximum recordable number of pixels is 3648x2736)
- Macro mode that enables you to bring the lens as close as 1cm / 0.4 inch to the subject.
- The focal length of the 3x optical zoom lens is 5.1 to 15.3mm, or 24 to 72mm on a conventional 35mm film camera. The lens has a maximum aperture (f-stop value) from f2.5 to f4.4. The perspective can be adjusted precisely according to your style with the wide-angle setting to capture the dynamic environment. In addition, unique visual effects can be used to enhance your pictures.
- Equipped with SEA&SEA Mode for optimum underwater photography.
- Compatible with RAW data storage.
- The camera is equipped with a CCD shift-method vibration correction function, which is exceptionally effective in stabilizing images when the shutter is pressed. The function prevents images from being blurred by hand motion.
- The camera is equipped with a 2.5-inch, 230,000-pixel LCD monitor.
- The recording medium is MMC, an SDHC / SD memory card. It is equipped with a 26MB built-in memory.