The highest reliability with a depth rating of 55m / 180ft
Based on the DX-1G, SEA&SEA has applied its state-of-the-art technology to develop the housing design, paying special attention to even finer and more detailed controls.
Now you can effortlessly operate all the capture- related buttons on the 2G camera's body.
- 1/1.7-inch CCD with approximately 12.1 effective megapixels. High image quality with low noise and rich smooth gradation range that lets you capture perfect underwater images from highlights to shadows.
- Large, high definition 2.7-inch LCD monitor with 460,000 pixels. Vivid and bright display that lets you see even the finest details in the picture. The monitor features a wide angle of view (160° in any direction) and high contrast, and offers excellent visibility underwater.
- 24-72mm, 3.0x optical zoom lens that demonstrates excellent optical qualities for any lighting situation and focal length.
- Capable of RAW image photography. A newly-developed image engine and enlarged buffer memory allow you to take up to 5 continuous shots in RAW mode. The recording speed has improved to 3 seconds.
- Up to three individual settings of the My Setting function allow you to customize recording settings to your preference. This is convenient to assign frequently used functions to these customized settings.
- Convenient built-in electronic level. This allows you to easily verify that the camera is level using the level indicator displayed on the LCD monitor.