Over 5 years of research and development brought the highly regarded and best-selling SF-8 X-Pert Zoom split fin to market in 2003. TUSA redefines the fin market again with the introduction of the SF-15 X-Pert Zoom Z3 for 2009.
The SF-15 further improves upon the performance, features and design of the SF-8 with the incorporation of 3 materials, 10% longer blade length, enhanced propeller-fin technology, reinforced blade rails and optimized blade scoops. These new features along with TUSA's patented 27 degree Angled Blade Design and EZ strap buckle system make the SF-15 THE fin for divers.
SF-15 X-Pert Zoom Z3
- Three material design for increased performance compared to standard split fins
- Enhanced Propeller-Fin® technology optimizes efficiency
- Multi-compound foot pocket increases power transfer to the blade
- Reinforced side-rails decrease blade separation and increase kick-style versatility and overall fin stability
- Optimized blade scoops increase water channeling and efficiency
- 10% longer blade length than SF-8 for enhanced propeller effect
- TUSA patented 27° Angled Blade Design Technology
- TUSA patented EZ Strap and Buckle System