Tungsten XTX with Hose SwivelThe XTX Tungsten is built upon the XTX200 platform but with a truly unique, added feature: it is protected with a hard, durable PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) finish. This "tough as nails" finish is better than traditional chrome plating. The coating is made of high quality grades of Titanium, Zirconium and Chromium. The result is not only rich, but protects your investment from
normal diving abuse.
• Comes standard with Apeks' new swivel hose. This swivel eliminates unwanted tugging or torque from regulator hose for more comfort. It is precision machined for smooth operation
• The XTX Tungsten features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). This system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice, wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator. The regulator will be supplied with both sets of exhaust tees
• The XTX Tungsten can be converted from a right handed hose configuration to a left handed one. The process of changing the regulator to a left handed configuration is both quick and simple. However this procedure MUST only be performed by an APEKS Authorized Service Technician
• The new ergonomic Venturi lever of the XTX range has been designed to reduce the amount of grit ingress. It also incorporates an index-able, tactile, audible ratcheting Venturi lever mechanism
• Available in yoke or din configuration
• A new silicone exhaust valve has been used on the XTX demand regulator range. This new valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator
• Compatible with EAN40 new, out of the box
Find exclusive opportunities and packages offered to Society members on the member benefits site.