Keep warm in cold water. Serious warmth is delivered by an 8 mm torso and 7 mm extremities in a semi-dry that features Bare's legendary Progressive Stretch technology. Beginning with a superior anatomical cut and then including high-stretch panels in strategic areas of the suit means this suit fits great and moves with the user. An attached 8 mm hood is included and a number of features limit water entry, including a cross-chest TIZIP water-resistant zipper, internal sealing zipper flap, a 2 mm internal pullover bib, and face-to-face Glideskin wrist and ankle seals. All seams are double glued for durability and water sealing, and rugged Formtek pads protect the knees while allowing great flexibility.
- 8mm neoprene torso with 7mm arms and legs.
- LUMBARE-X-TENDER panel in lower back.
- Attached 8mm vented hood with 5mm skin-in face seal.
- Cross-chest TIZIP Master Seal water resistant zipper.
- Skin-to-skin internal sealing zipper flap.
- 2mm N2S neoprene internal pullover bib.
- Face-to-face Glideskin wrist and ankle seals.
- 10mm spine and kidney pad.
- FORMTEK knee pads provide total flexibility, durability and comfort applied to 2mm N2S neoprene under pads with SECURE-LOCK stitching.
- Double glued and SECURE-LOCK stitched.
- All of the above features are designed to minimize water
entry and increase warmth