Broward's first underwater archeological preserve crashed into the Pompano Drop-off in 1900 during a storm. Until WWII much of the wreckage was still above water.
2) The Copenhagen It was blown apart to prevent German U-boats from hiding behind it. Although the hull collasped years ago, there is still a ton mor marine life surrounding the site.
3) The Mercedes This wreck recieved national attention in November 1984 when a Thanksgiving storm caused her to crash into a seawall next to the Kennedy estate in Palm Beach
4) The Mercedes The wreck now sits upright in about 85 feet almost due east of Sunrise Boulevard.
5) The Sea Emperor The 170-foot hopper barge spilled tons of concrete piping that attracted the abundant marine life that now live at the site's ''Aqua Zoo.''
6) Tenneco Towers Constant currents pass through these open structures, producing some of the healthiest and most mature growth on any site of similar age.