First, you'll need to "register" to become a member. By registering to become a member of the sportdiver.com diving community, you'll gain access to the latest member dive reviews, diving videos and photos, trip reports and much more. And, here is where you'll be able to create your own blog, comment on other blogs, and invite friends to blog you back!
First, log on to sportdiver.com and follow these easy steps:
- Click on "My Dive Profile" on the top menu bar. (You can also click on the "Log In/Sign Up" text just above the menu bar.) You'll be directed to a new page with a place to type in your user name and password.
- If you haven't yet registered, click the "register" box, type in your personal information, and submit your member request. You'll receive confirmation in your e-mail inbox to verify your registration.
- Once registered, just go to "Log In/Sign Up," log on and create your "Dive Profile."
- When you're ready to start your blog, log-in and go to your dive profile page by clicking on "My Dive Profile" on the top menu bar. On the left side, you'll see an area that shows "blog entries" this is where past blogs appear.
- Now, to add a new blog, move your arrow to the black menu bar, where you'll see "my blogs" and click there.
- This will bring you to the blog page, and a blank text box will appear.
- Add your blog here, allow comments, and give your blog a subject and click "add."
- Blogs can be about anything you'd like to share with the diving community like interesting snippets about your latest trip, places you ate, people you met, funny stories or whatever you think would interest other divers.
- That's it! Want to add photos and videos to your page? Click here to see step-by-step instructions.