Yes, Sealife Reefmaster Mini would be your best bet in that price range. Here are some suggestions;
1) Your best photos will be in shallow depths. Surface to 20 ft range.
2) Get as close as you can to your subject.
3) Try to shoot up vs. down.
4) Remember good buoyancy - protect the reef.
Hi SALmon, congratulations on going pro! I am a Scuba Instructor and I've worked at a scuba shop selling equipment. Here is my recommendations;
1) Buy what you like
2) There are a lot of good equipment mfgs out there. I have gear form ScubaPro, Oceanic, Aqualung, Zeagle and Dive Rite.
3) As ...
There are several hotels to choose from in Nassau - and Stuart Cove's will do a pick up stop at most.
My favorite hotels on the island are Atlantis or the British Colonial Hilton. Even if you don't stay at Atlantis - take a cab there and walk through the aquarium and see the sting ray pool, ...