Part of the NEW Cressi Atelier line, the Commander BCD combines the advantages of a dorsal air chamber with the versatility of a traditional vest. The harness system is completely independent from the air bladder in the shoulder pad area, giving the vest absolute stability on the diver’s body. This completely frees the chest, armpit, and abdominal areas from pressure due to expansion of the bladder. The dorsal air chamber has the best buoyancy of the entire Cressi range (19 kg size M), while remaining compact, thanks to the elastic containment straps that also help with drainage. The new weight system LAS (Lock aid system) 2.0 is better integrated into the vest, making it much thinner.
- Pockets with zippers and bindings on the side lobes
- The LAS (2.0) weight system integrated into the vest drastically reduces the total volume of the apparatus, making it much flatter, lighter and more discreet.
- The 100% dorsal air chamber has the best buoyancy of the entire Cressi range, while remaining compact, thanks to the elastic containment straps that also help with drainage
- Weight pockets in line with the tank. They are very useful to determine the diver’s tilt
- The harness system is completely independent from the air bladder in the shoulder pad area
- Direct System Inflator: Metal filter for air inflow below the stem and cylindrical filter around the valve. Attractive and durable. Recalibrated speed of inflation, 50% higher. “Anti-sand” design with smaller oral inflation nozzle. Push button with wide opening compared to its casing to prevent it from becoming blocked by grains of sand. Watertight deflation button with exterior washer. New highly durable inflator with very gradual curve. Includes hose clamp
- Scratch-resistant shoulder pads for use with lightweight wet suits
- New low contour top release valve with check valve to prevent accidental water infiltration
- New anchoring flap for the inflator hose in thermoplastic rubber with embossed logo