SCUBAPRO has pushed the envelope of split-fin technology with the introduction of the new SCUBAPRO Twin Jet Max Fin. By leveraging the experience gained from the immensely popular Twin Jet Fins, SCUBAPRO has developed a totally new fin that enhances both comfort and performance.
One major advancement in the new Twin Jet Max is the use of dual-compound construction. This enables SCUBAPRO to eliminate compromises and fine tune this fin by employing two different yet compatible compounds and extracting maximum benefit from both.
1. New and slightly stiffer blade compound delivers more snap for added thrust when called for especially beneficial for quick bursts of power.
2. Newly-designed footpocket features a bio-engineered shape to ensure optimum fit, and is fashioned from a softer compound for prolonged diving comfort.
3. Patented split-fin propeller technology has long been proven to deliver more power with less effort.
4. SCUBAPRO's exclusive drag-reducing vents substantially decrease resistance on up and down strokes. Vents are unique to SCUBAPRO.
5. Extended soleplate acts like a lever to enhance power stroke, and seamlessly transfers power from the diver to the fin.
6. Quick-connect swivel buckles with quick-adjust straps facilitate adjustment and use.
7. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
8. Fins are serialized for ease of warranty registration.
9. Available in adjustable model in four trim colors: red, blue, yellow and graphite.
By teaming advanced new compounds with proven technology, SCUBAPRO has truly achieved the next generation of power. To learn more about the new Twin Jet Max Fin and find the location of your nearest authorized SCUBAPRO dive center, visit www.scubapro.com